Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

this music is made for walking

last friday i was on my way to the hairdresser and listened to music on my iPod, when one of my favorite songs started playing i started walking faster almost dancing all my way to the hairdresser,walking past so many people still sitting outside enjoying the warm weather and having their first drinks already, it was the most amazing feeling ever. i felt relieved and perfectly happy. the song i was listening to was "sheepdog"by "mando diao"

 

"Don`t know why I can`t locate this feeling,
that I would rather be with you
It makes no sense, you`re crying out loud,
that I may love you
This stress is wasting my emotions that I would rather be with you
Don`t let them closer to this secret...that I may love you"

on my way back home i listened to another song by "mando diao"- "maybe just sad", this song is kind of quiet and really sad and it was the first time i ever had time to listen to it closely. I've been in possession of the album since it came out but somehow i never really managed to listen to this song, so this time i walked home slowly, enjoying the warm evening breeze, thinking about my day and watching the cars pass by.

 

Come on children, let's get out from a bunker in the underground
Let's take the train to a place, we can hide, and see what all the soldiers are talking about
Are they happy or maybe just sad,
are they proud of the upper class
Is it easy for them to feel free or am I just too blind to see

That day i discovered that mando diao make the perfect music to travel to, i have listened to them on so many occasions, while being on the train, walking home or simple being alone. It's great music to think to. I hope they will come to Germany soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen