Montag, 15. Oktober 2012

on the train

being on the train everyday is one of the things i'm in a love/hate relationship with.I have to take the train for at least 40 minutes nearly everyday to get back and forth from my home to my beloved school.It has become my daily routine to stare out of the window seeing the same buildings pass by day by day and let my thoughts wander.there is nothing that I enjoy more than watching people - not in a creepy way - but to observe what they are doing and where they are going. Our society is such an interesting thing to watch and analyze, plus observing other people is a great way to forget about my own worries and problems.
And even though sometimes it is really annoying to be on the train for a long time, because all you want is to arrive at your destination, it has something slow, quiet and almost meditative. I think that is something I am in desperate need of at the moment, with all the stress and time passing by faster than ever, I think I need more time for myself, more time to let go of my worries.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen