Freitag, 1. März 2013

california here we come

I've been sick a week ago and all i've been doing was staying in bed, sleeping, reading and watching lots and lots of tv series. Finally started watching "The O.C.", while it was actually on television a few years ago i wasn't really interested and now, out of boredom i started watching it and i was taken in after the first episode.
It's not something that i would normally watch, but it has something about it that i just love. Maybe it's the great cast, including Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody (!!) or the setting, a rich californian neighborhood surrounded by beaches, pools and palm trees, or the music, taking me back a couple of years.
Also i'm convinced that, this is the best way to spend my days, watching the O.C and drinking tea, considering i'm sick anyway. I do miss school a little bit though, haven't seen any of my friends for the past days and break is starting tomorrow so i won't see them for at least another week since nearly everyone is going away.
Well, what do I care, right? I now have found Marissa, Ryan, Summer and most important of all, Seth to spend my time with - this sounds pathetic, i know.. but after all, i really don't care. Plus, Adam Brody is way too hot to make me care about anything else at the moment.



ps: real life-seth cohen, if you are out there, could you please show up?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen